How to Use ROADSIDE SERVICES
- Drivers call 1-866-329-3471 toll-free
- Drivers give their card number, driver ID, location and issue
- NAC* will confirm that your driver’s fleet card allows Roadside Services (i.e. that “Roadside” is checked under Product Controls in your online account. Fleet managers can confirm this setting in advance by using their online account or calling customer service.)
- NAC coordinates contacting and dispatching a tow truck to your driver’s location. They will provide on-site support or tow your vehicle to a local service shop.
- All charges for this service will be applied to your Fleet Card and seen on your statement in 30-60 days.